- Bepponas is a Windsailor style MTA boomerang. Inspired on the legendary Jonas Romblad Composite. Reliable and with great stability, Bepponas takes profit of its bigger wing surface area for extra hovering.
- Made in Berlin by: Alejandro Palacio.
- Beppy is an ultralight MTA boomerang. Made out of carbon fiber, thinner and a bit smaller than other windsailors. Climbs very high giving you a chance to hit even small thermals.
- Made in Berlin by: Alejandro Palacio
- Sgatto’s WS is a thin composite Wind Sailor MTA with a classic flight path. It is able to produce a lot of lift even in very thin air thanks to the extremely cambered airfoil of its leading wing.
- Made in Paris by: Andrea Sgattoni
I like the “Bepponas” for its stability and reliability, a great hommage to the Jonas Composite. But the lighter and thinner “Beppy“ surprised me the most. It gives the traditional composite MTA´s a new layer. Way more hover, height, airtime and sensitive to thermals. Will for sure use it in upcoming events.